ParentPay will create a single GMA user account. You may wish to delegate certain tasks or allow others in your organisation access to the GMA system, they will need their own manager account.
This article will teach you...
- add a manager account
- deactivate a manager account
How to add a manager account
1. Log in to your GMA system and select User management
2. Select Create new Group Manager user
3. Complete all fields and select Create user
We recommend using a naming convention e.g. GMAabcPW
GMA signifying a GMA account abc the initials of the company PW the initials of the user.
4. You will see a success message at the top of the screen to confirm your actions
5. You can now distribute the login credentials to that member of staff. They can now navigate to www.parentpay.com and use their new logins to access the GMA system
Log-in details are not sent automatically
How to deactivate a manager account
To comply with GDPR and safeguarding regulations you may need to remove someone's access to the system, here's how:
1. Navigate to User management
2. Locate the user account you wish to deactivate
3. Click Deactivate at the end of the row against the person you wish to deactivate