To assist with troubleshooting, you can use SOTI to remotely control a tablet.
This article will teach you...
How to remotely control a tablet
Before being able to start this process, you will of needed to enable the remote function in SOTI: https://support.parentpaygroup.com/hc/en-gb/articles/12584141154193
- Go to SOTI
- Log in with your credentials
- Either go to your managed devices  or select the search bar  and type the name of the site or tablet number
- Once you click on the tablet it will open a new window. Click on the Remote Control  icon
You will only be able to remote onto a tablet if it is turned on and connected to the internet. A turquoise screen will indicate this on the device icon
- This will open another separate browser tab. From here you have control of the tablet. You will be presented with a virtual copy of the tablet. You can use your mouse to click on the screen to control it or use the device controls  for functions such as back & home buttons.
- If you press the action button  you can also Send Script  (change functions and application data) or Soft Reset  which restarts the device