The next step is to create club sessions, so that Schoolcomms know when you would like the club to run.
- In the Active club list on the left-hand side of the screen, select the club you bv wish to create sessions for
- Click the Create First session box in the middle of the screen or Create Sessions button on the right-hand side
- You will be taken to the Calendar page
- At the top of the screen choose the date range that your club will be running between
- Highlight the dates the club is running on by clicking on the individual squares, or by clicking the word ‘Wednesday’ if the clubs runs every Wednesday, for example.
- Check the selected dates and deselect any dates which the club won’t be running on e.g. bank holidays or half terms
- When you are happy with the sessions chosen, click Save in the top right-hand corner.
There may be times when you need to remove sessions for an existing club, possibly in times of emergency school closures or club cancellation due to poor weather.
- In the Clubs list choose the club you want to edit/remove sessions for and click the Manage Sessions button
- This screen will show a list of any existing sessions
- To remove a session, click a session in the sessions list and click on the grid in the top right hand corner. (If you need to remove past sessions click on Past Sessions tab at the bottom of the Future Sessions)
- Select Remove Session from the right-hand menu.
Removing a session from a Club will cancel all bookings and apply a credit to the child’s balance for that Club.