You can utilise the customer portal to raise requests, find knowledge content & manage your open or your organisations requests.
This article will teach you...
How to update a request in the portal.
Updating a Request
Once you are logged into the portal, you can update open requests that have been logged.
- Click on your name  > My activities 
- You will then be presented with a list of your requests. Open tickets will have one of two statuses:
- Open - The support team is working to resolve the request
- Awaiting your reply - The support team is waiting for your response
- Click on the request  that you want to update (it will be highlighted in blue in the subject field)
- The request will open up. This will show a summary of the recent notes from the request.
- Scroll to the bottom of the request which will present you with the request update fields. You can do the following:
- Add E-Mails- If you wish to include another email on the request such as a line manager
- Description  - Use this field to add text content for the update. You can use the formatting toolbar to change the text format, add images or links and more.
- Attachments  - Add attachments to help explain the request further such as reports, images or documents.
- Please consider this request solved  - Once you have added the information you can tick this box to advise the support team that the request is now solved.
- Submit  - Submits the request to the support team.