You can utilise the customer portal to raise requests, find knowledge content & manage your open or your organisations requests.
This article will teach you...
How to submit a new request in the portal.
Submitting a New Request
Once you are logged in to the portal, you will be presented with the homepage.
- Select Submit a request 
- You will then be presented with a request form to complete. It contains the following:
- CC  - To copy in additional email addresses for them to be included with updates
- Subject  - A brief subject of what the request is about
- Description  - The description of the request. You can change the format of the text or add images or links using the toolbar above the text box.
- Attachments  - You can click Add file or drop files to help explain the request further
- Submit  - Once you have completed filling out the other fields, you can choose this option to submit the request.