Cancel or edit bookings within a session
There may be times where you need to cancel or amend a club booking for a student.
Cancellations and amendments can either be made within school or by parents if you’ve chosen to enable cancellations and changes for them. If you haven’t enabled this option for parents and would like to do so, you can do this from the School Gateway Settings page within the relevant club.
Click here to access information to assist you with this.
To cancel or amend a booking within school, please follow the steps below:
- In the clubs list select the club you wish to cancel or edit a student’s booking for and then click the Manage Sessions button on the right-hand side
- Select the session you wish to cancel or edit a booking for
- Find the School Member you are looking for in the list
- If you want to change the booking choice, click the pencil icon next to the booking choice
- If you want to remove the school member from the session, click the dustbin icon next to the school member
By cancelling a booking for a child, the system then makes the session available for another child to book. Please monitor this closely, as if the club is an Enrichment club, you may have a child booked on to one session who isn’t booked into any of the others.
Please note: The credit will then be applied to the child’s balance, it will not be returned to the original payment method.