If you have received an unrecoverable error message to help us diagnose the issue, please can you confirm what screen you were on, and what you last clicked on before getting the error.
On your computer is a file which records any errors that occur in your Schoolcomms.
To help us understand more about the error that has occurred, please could you email over this file to: email@example.com or click here to complete a support request.
To find the error file:
- Press and hold the Windows flag button on the bottom left corner of your keyboard and press R
- This should open up the Run window in the bottom left corner of the screen, type %appdata% and click OK
- In the folder that opens up, double click the Schoolcomms folder
- Open the folder with your computer username
- Find the file called SClog (we will need the last modified), it should be a text document.
- Send across the full file