To apply UFSM to specific pupils, we would advise that a User Defined Field is added to SIMS Section 6 of the pupils record. (Please find instructions below to assist you with applying the User Defined Field).
Below in green is where we suggest this is added:
You can then report on that field and filter the report to include Year R, 1 & 2 which will isolate the UIFSM. Alternatively, you can add a 2nd field and have two checkboxes; one for UFSM and another for UIFSM.
How to create a User Defined Field in SIMS
Please go to Tools | Setups | User Defined Fields.
- Select New to create a new user defined field.
- Enter the appropriate description (eg. London FSM).
- Select the type of UDF (likely to be true/false).
- Select Person in the Data Domain.
- Select Student Details in the Page column by ticking the box on the left.
- Select Dietary in the Panel column by using the partially hidden drop box on the right of the field.
- Ensure Active box is ticked.
- Save the User Defined Field.
The User Defined Field will then appear for all Students.