Module assignment can only be done by Cypad Support
Cypad Admin users can no longer add Web and PDA Modules within System > Users, Admin Users must now contact Cypad support in order to action this change.
Non-Super Users who attempt to make to these changes will be asked to contact Cypad Support.
Only Super-Users can now add, edit, close, and delete sites
Only Super Users can now add, edit, close, and delete sites from:
System (New and Old UI)
Kitchen Manager (Old UI)
Monitor (Old UI)
Non-Super Users can no longer do the following:
- Add a new site by clicking the existing “add” button
- Add button is always disabled
- Delete button is always disabled
- Cannot change the status of the site using the existing “status” drop-down.
- Drop-Down is always disabled
- Within System > Admin, Import is now hidden.
Non-Super Users will have to contact Cypad support in order to action these changes.
The following message "This action can only be performed by a Support User. Please contact Cypad Support” will be displayed beside each of the following areas:
- Beside the “Add” button
- Beside the “Delete” button
The following message "Only Support-Users can mark a site as “Closed”. Please contact Cypad Support" will be displayed beside the site “Status” drop-down menu
Production site KPIs consider MS and DC values for Dining Centres
Production Site KPIs now include all meal numbers when associated dining centers are a mix of meal Selection and Data Collection sites, all meal number values are included in the following reporting KPIs:
- Meals Total Produced Primary
- Meals Total Produced Nursery
- Meals Total Produced Secondary
- Meals Total Produced Adult
- Income Total Produced Primary
- Income Total Produced Nursery
- Income Total Produced Secondary
- Income Total Produced Adult
Values are not duplicated (i.e. if the site has at least 1 meal marked in Meal Register, then Data Collection meal numbers are ignored)
Payments Analysis (Beta)
Changes have been made to the Payments > Analysis. Users can now click to toggle to the Early Release Beta.
For more information on how to access the New UI, please see the following article.
As this is a beta release the following pages will be hidden when toggling into the New UI: