|Table of Contents|
Adding a Case
Go to Cases  > Select an Area/Type Site  > Add .
Fill in / set the Header information
- Description: Give the Case Questionnaire a description that makes it easy to identify
- Location: Set the site location from the drop-down list
- Case type: Select a case type from the drop-down list, the case types are created in Admin > Case Type Categories
- Case type category: Select a case type category from the drop-down list, the case types are created in Admin > Case Type Categories
- Owner 1 & 2: Type in the name of the person/s responsible
- Value: For insurance purposes if a claim is to be made
Click Save  to record the Header  information and open the Case questionnaire.
Fill in the Questionnaire Answer column , add any additional notes or comments if required in the Notes column , click Save  then OK in the Save Case pop-up .
NOTE If the Question row/column  is grey, the question must be answered before you can Save  the Questionnaire.
The Case Notes  section after the Questionnaire is for adding any Additional information  and uploading Supporting documents . Saving  the Case Note will create a Case Note in Actions  for you to record any actions required and taken.
Case Actions can be added to the Case Notes in Notes . Click the Add Actions icon  to add an Action.
In the Action tab  of the Case Action window you can edit most of the details and click Save .
In the Action Taken tab  of the Case Action window you record the details of the Action Taken , the Time Taken , the Date of Completion  and click Save .
NOTE The Audit Trail tab  records who has accessed and made changes to the Case.
After completing the Case Questionnaire, you will return to the Cases page where you will see the New Case  you have created.
|Back to top...|
The Case Analysis page provides a Case type breakdown which is done by status. Set the Date range  (e.g. 14 May 2019 to 14 Jun 2019) to view Cases that are Open , On hold , Abandoned  and Closed .
The Case type breakdown Analysis can be exported as an excel spreadsheet for your convenience. Click the Export button  to download an excel spreadsheet of what you see on screen.
|Back to top...|