If a supplier is not available in the supplier drop-down list, administrators can request a new integrated supplier to be added using a button in the Kitchen Manager Supplier details window.
This article will teach you...
How to configure supplier order API.
Accessing Supplier Details
Navigate to Kitchen Manager > Admin.
Order API Stage 1
First stage of the API implementation only covers the following:
- A table in a central database stores all the suppliers
- Admin users can send a request to Cypad support add a supplier if the supplier is not in the list
- When setting up a supplier (go to Kitchen Manager Admin Suppliers) a new drop-down list labelled 'Integrated supplier' retrieved from above API call
- API provides a method to retrieve suppliers' names and IDs, another method is used to retrieve the access key and a secret password
- Access Key and Secret password
- Only SU’s can access this drop-down list, once a value is selected and saved, a button will be displayed to retrieve the Key and Secret password
- This function only displays the Secret password once
- A separate button will be available to reset the Secret password.
Request New Supplier
Select Suppliers  from the navigation tree and click the Add Button .
Open the API Tab  and select the Relevant Supplier  from the drop-down menu.
If the requested Supplier does not appear in the list then you can use the Request Supplier Button .
Selecting Request Supplier will bring up a new window. Using the Text Field , enter the required Supplier name and click E-Mail .
When this request is processed you will receive a confirmation email when the supplier is added to the Supplier drop-down list.