Document folders are used in Kitchen Manager Publish to store and manage various types of documents that are made available on both the Desktop and Tablets.
This article will teach you...
How to create document folders
Creating Document Folders and Subfolders
- Navigate to System > Admin.
- Open Document Folders .
- To create a new Document, click the Root Plus .
- To create a Sub-Folder, click the Folder Plus .
- Enter Folder Name .
- Upload a .jpg or.png Folder Icon  no bigger than 100kb if required.
- Click Save .
- Created Folders  will appear within the Folder List.
- Created Sub-Folders  will appear underneath the chosen main folder.
- Click Save.