New and existing asset items can now have a photograph stored with the asset details. The photograph can be added from a photograph taken on the tablet. Click here for the QuickRef video.
- In the Module Select screen open the Assets App.
- Select a site  to edit, a pop-up menu will open, select the Assets  option.
- Select an Asset , the assets pop-up menu will open, select the Edit  option.
- In Asset details scroll to the bottom of the page. Select the Image photo icon  to take a photo.
NOTE: If the Image photo icon  has a Green indicator  a photo has already been attached to the asset.
- After you have taken and saved your photo the Green indicator  will appear next to the Image photo icon .
- To preview the photo, select the Image photo icon . In the preview you will have two options to either Delete image  or Rotate  (Clockwise 90 degrees).
NOTE: Click the back button on the tablet to exit the preview screen.
Photo - Creative Commons 3.0
ADDITIONAL: Refer to Assets - Adding photos to Asset items for Desktop support.