How do I write off an outstanding debt on ParentPay

If a pupil has an outstanding debt which you no longer want to pursue, you can remove this from the system so that it no longer appears in the debt reports. 


1. Go to FINANCE>RECORD ADJUSTMENTS Select the correct Payment item (e.g. Dinner Money)

2 . Choose method as CREDIT

3.  Choose Group 1  - PUPIL 

4. Choose Group 2 -  Year group of pupil or ALL (tick leavers if required)


6. Locate the pupil in the list and type in the amount to credit.

7. Add a Comment in the Internal Comments box to say why the debt has been written off (for audit purposes)

8. Go to the bottom of the screen and click CREDIT


Please let me know if you need any further assistance in this matter.