To create an Event/Meal type to record Attendance against -
1. Go to Attendance Meals and Events > Settings > Event types and prices.
2. Choose time (e.g Lunchtime, After School etc)
3. Click 'Create New' button
4. Create an Event type name (the FSM Related box will be ticked by default - If the event type is not for a school meal you will need to untick this box) then tick who this will be available for. If you need this item to show on reports please tick the counts as plate box.
5. Select an event colour and icon then SAVE
Once this has been done, you will need to add the cost.
6. Go to Attendance Meals and Events > Settings > Event types and prices
7. Select the correct time and now you will be able to click 'Choose Type' and select your new meal/event type.
8. Click Manage Periods
9. Under 'Create New Period' enter the start date, end date, price, FSM price to diner, price to school, VAT, and then select the correct payment item (e.g School meals)
You will now have created an event/meal type which will be visible in the attendance screen to record against.