Note: This option is only possible for Fixed cost payment items.
You can customise the amount due per pupil on a fixed-cost payment item, making it easy to apply a subsidy where appropriate. This is especially useful for pupils in receipt of Pupil Premium, to reduce the rate for siblings, to implement school bursaries, or for a payment item with variable charges such as library fines.
To configure individual costs:
- Navigate to Payment items > View other payment item
- Locate the relevant payment item
- Select the View people icon on the right side of the payment item
Select Edit assigned people
- Enter Group 1 = Pupil
- Enter Group 2 = All (or search by year/reg group)
- Select Search
- Locate the Individual amount box that is to the left of the target pupil's name.
- Enter the amount to be charged for that pupil.
- If required, enter a note giving the reason for the differing charge in the Comment text box.
- Select Save settings.