You are able to refund a payment back to a payer's Parent Account balance, providing you have sufficient rights to refund payments.
To refund a payment you need to -
- Go to People > Pupils and Staff and Search
- Locate the relevant pupil and select the Pupil Statement icon
- Select the correct payment item and then search for the last online payment made (you many need to amend the start date to find this).
- Click on the word ParentPay in the description column next to the relevant payment to open the Receipt page.
- Select Refund Payment at the bottom of the page and enter in the amount you want to refund. You can only refund the full amount or a lesser amount than was paid.
The funds will then be immediately available to pay for another school item or to withdraw back to the payer's payment card. If the payer wishes to withdraw the funds, they would need to log into their ParentPay account, select Parent Account from the menu at the top of the page and then scroll to the bottom of the page to select Withdraw.
Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to let us know.