You have two options for dealing with special one-off meals you can either;
Create a new Dinner Plan for this one meal
- Go to Dinners
- Click Create Dinner Plan give the Dinner plan a name and add the members and Save
- Click Manage Menu add the meal choice to week 1
- Select the date range for the calendar and click select week to add the menu to the week it will only show the one day you have selected Click Save
- Click Create Payment Request and create this as normal
- Click School Gateway Settings and turn these on when you are ready to make this Dinner plan live
- Click into your original Dinner Plan and Click Manage Bookings and click into the date of the special Meal and then click Remove from Calendar
Ideally you will do this in advance of parents booking however if parents have made any bookings when you remove the day from the calendar it will cancel any bookings and credit the original meal plan.
Adding an Extra week to your original Dinner Plan
- You can add an extra week to your original Dinner plan, keeping all the meal choices the same for each day apart from your special meal day and then you apply this new week to your calendar. (e.g. if you have a three-week rotation you will create a week four)
Ideally you will do this in advance of parents booking however if parents have made any bookings when you change the week on the calendar it will not amend any pre-orders you will need to cancel these and ask the parents to book again.