To access a report to help you understand your Transaction Charge Invoice please follow the instructions below:
- Go to Management | Management Reports.
- You will see a long list of Management Reports, providing you with lots of useful information. Use the search bar at the top of the screen to search for and find, the Payment Transaction Charges report.
- The report will show you all transaction charges broken down by month and bank account, as well as payment method (credit card, debit card, bank transfer etc.).
- To review the data in more detail and to filter the figures, please click Save to save a copy of the report to your machine.
To check the Transaction charges for a Club/Trip you will need to use the Transaction Day Book:
- Go to Payments
- Payment Reports
- Transaction Day Book
- Input the date range for the period the charges are applicable and apply filter
- Click on Export and then Open
- Filter on column K for ‘Method’ take the tick out of select all and tick Online Transactions, Failed Bank Transfer and PayPoint
- Change Negative refunded amounts to a positive number (leave the failed bank transfer as negatives)
- Auto Sum column C – ‘Amount’
- Transaction charges will be 1.27% of that amount