- Go to Clubs >Record Charges
- Select the Club you want to record the charge for from the list on the left-hand side of the screen
- Under the member’s name you wish to record an amount for, click in the No Action box.
- Select if you wish to record a credit (positive balance) or a charge (negative balance).
- Add the amount of the balance into the amount box.
(It is not necessary to apply + or – when applying a credit or a charge)
- Repeat this process until you have added/amended all the balances you need to.
- Once you are happy, click Apply Actions on the top right corner and this will save the changes and update the balances for Clubs in Schoolcomms and in School Gateway.
If you are using Pay Now, your parents will not be able to make a new booking on School Gateway without paying any debt first.