Please note: Each time you click into Compose Message, Schoolcomms will create two blank drafts (two blank drafts will always be displayed by default).
To access your drafts:
- Click on Messaging (Envelope)
- Click on Drafts in the left-hand menu to be taken to a list of your current Draft messages.
- Click on the message you would like to view, you can find the message you would like by scrolling through or searching in the Search Bar at the top of the list.
- When you have selected the message, the content will become visible in the main content field and a menu will open on the right-hand side of the screen. Within this menu you can choose to Edit or Delete the template.
To delete all drafts (apart from the two that will always remain) you will need to input a tick in the box next to sort by date, you will then see the option to delete (bin icon) on the right hand side under actions.
Alternatively if you only want to delete specific drafts you can input a tick next to the required draft and then delete.
- If you choose to Edit the message, you will be taken to the Send Message screen allowing you to add recipients, amend content and send your message.