Within Schoolcomms there are two types of clubs that can be created. Individual booking clubs where attendance patterns can change, often most appropriate for Breakfast and After School Clubs. Or Enrichment style clubs, where a block booking must be made, often most appropriate for termly activity clubs. The steps below will talk through how to create both styles of club.
To initially create a Club all you have to do is:
- Within Schoolcomms click into Clubs on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click Create Club on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Name the club and select the type of club you would like to create from the drop down list.
- Finally select the school members you would like to make the club available to by selecting the individual members or whole groups on the left-hand side, and then click Add to add them into the Club.
- Click Save in the right-hand corner to save your Club.