The next step is to create club sessions, so that Schoolcomms know when you would like the club to run.
- In the Active club list on the left-hand side of the screen, select the club you wish to create sessions for
- Click the Create First session box in the middle of the screen or Create Sessions button on the right-hand side
- You will be taken to the Calendar page
- At the top of the screen choose the date range that your club will be running between
- Highlight the dates the club is running on by clicking on the individual squares, or by clicking the word ‘Wednesday’ if the clubs runs every Wednesday, for example.
- Check the selected dates and deselect any dates which the club won’t be running on e.g. bank holidays or half terms
- When you are happy with the sessions chosen, click Save in the top right-hand corner.
There may be times when you need to remove sessions for an existing club, possibly in times of emergency school closures or club cancellation due to poor weather.
- In the Clubs list choose the club you want to edit/remove sessions for and click the Manage Sessions button
- This screen will show a list of any existing sessions
- To remove a session, click a session in the sessions list and click on the grid in the top right hand corner. Select Remove Session from the right-hand menu.
Removing a session from a Club will cancel all bookings and apply a credit to the child’s balance for that Club.