Create a Clubs Payment Request
- To create a new payment request for a club firstly ensure you are within the Clubs section of Schoolcomms.
- Select the relevant club from the list of clubs on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click Create Payment Request on the right-hand side of the screen. This will open a new Payment Request form for you.
- The system will automatically give the payment request the same name as the club and will automatically link the payment request to the correct club for you.
- In the Type of Payment field, make sure you select either Clubs Flex: Can be paid more than once or Clubs Fixed: Can only be paid once.
- Fill in the details remaining details for the payment request
Confirm that all the members included in the payment request are correct.
- Click Save on the right-hand side to create the payment request.
Record Transactions for your Club
- Within the Clubs screen, select Record Transactions on the left-hand side.
- Select the Club that you want to record a transaction for.
- Scroll down to find the School Member that you want to record the transaction for.
- Then select the payment method by clicking the drop down arrow that currently says No Action.
- Enter the amount you need to apply.
- Then click Save in the top right-hand corner.