Within your Clubs system you have a series of reports which will help you manage your clubs and keep track of the balance.
Below is a list of the reports that you will be able to access and a brief outline of what they contain.
- Log into Schoolcomms and click on Clubs > Club Reports.
- Once you are in Clubs select Club Reports from the left-hand side menu. This will display a list of the reports and a description of each report is listed alongside the report name to help you distinguish which report you need. The reports include:
- Today’s attendance – This will display who is booked onto today’s club session and if they have attended provided you are recording the attendance in the club.
- Club balances – This report will list the balances for all members and all clubs.
- Club transactions – This report will list all the credits and charges for your club.
- Club usage – This report will display usage statistics and attendance information for your clubs.
- Club member summary – This report will display all the sessions a member is booked onto across all their clubs.
- Audit trail – This report will list all the club actions carried out by each Schoolcomms user
- Click on the report you wish to view.
- To filter on a column, click the Filter icon within the column header and select the drop-down arrow.
- To save a report select Export or you can print the report by selecting Print in the top right corner.