The Classroom selection kitchen numbers report provides meal and event information related to the selections confirmed by the teachers or a ParentPay manager.
- Navigate to Attendance, meals & events
- Select Reports
- Select Classroom selection reports
- Select Classroom selection kitchen numbers report
- Set the Choose group This can be set to show all pupils by year, reg group, or sitting. Alternatively, individual years or registration groups can be viewed.
- Set the date to view in Choose date. This will default to the current date, but historic dates can also be selected.
- The dietary requirements and school office selected meals checkboxes will always default to be selected. These options can be deselected if required.
- Select Show report
The report will display the number of each meal choice selected. If dietary requirements or school office selected meals were selected when creating the report, the information will also be displayed in the report data.
The report can then be printed, or exported into Excel, and the details provided to the kitchen.
Question: Some of the choices made in the classroom are not displayed in the report; why is this?
Answer: In almost all cases, this is the result of a manager making an amendment to the classes selections prior to the teacher confirming the data. Only confirmed data is displayed in the reports, not autosaved data.