Pupils records must be uploaded regularly to keep your MIS and ParentPay data synchronised. Where appropriate, you may also upload Staff, Visitors, Pre-admission, or others as you require.
Uploads should be carried out regularly to ensure the data is kept up to date. This is critical where a Free School Meal status has changed or when a person needs to be added or removed from the system.
The Bromcom MIS integration provides a direct link between the systems, enabling pupil, staff, and preadmission uploads directly from that system.
|This article will explain how to use the integrated Bromcom solution to upload pupil, staff, and preadmission data into ParentPay.|
To use the Bromcom MIS integration it will need to be set up and configured. You will find full details on how to do this in the article How to set up the Bromcom MIS integration for uploading pupils, staff, and pre-admissions.
Uploading people to ParentPay
- Log in to the Manager Application (using a manager account with Overall permissions)
- Navigate to People > Uploads
- From the Bromcom upload tab (in the left side menu), select the group you wish to upload (pupil/staff/preadmission)
NOTE: Staff and Pre-admissions may not be enabled by default if you have migrated from another upload system. A data matching exercise will need to be completed before these options can be enabled. Please contact the support team if this is required.
- Select the Import button
- The upload will be added to a queue which normally completes within 2 minutes. If required you can navigate away from this screen and the process will continue in the background or continue to wait until completed:
- All uploads, successful and in progress, can be viewed on the Upload history tab, from the left sidebar. If you are waiting on a queued upload you can check the status here.
DID YOU KNOW...
You can add Visitors and Others to your ParentPay system? Teachers, governors, PTA members, external students, or any other individual can be uploaded, allowing them to buy meals or pay for items or services you offer.
For more information on how to do this, check out our article here.