When you change from SIMS to a different MIS we need to create a new Schoolcomms account for you.
- You will have new log-in details for Schoolcomms.
- With the new account you only need to access via the web version of Schoolcomms: https://app.schoolcomms.com/
- The desktop version is no longer needed.
- You will have a new inbound number, which will need to be communicated to parents.
- After the first import has successfully completed the contacts with an existing School Gateway account will temporarily see the two accounts on School Gateway until the old account is disabled.
- Staff members are unable to see two schools on the same School Gateway account so until the old account has been disabled staff members won't see the new Schoolcomms account.