- You will need to recreate Payment Requests, Clubs and Schoolcomms Dinners (depending on your licence) in the new Schoolcomms account and manually move any existing payments/balances from the old account to the new one.
- Here is a link to assist you with recording a transaction in Manual Transactions: Manual Transactions.
- Recording/transferring an opening balance for Dinners or Clubs.
Once your Dinners/Clubs have been created and before you make it visible to your parents you may wish to record/transfer opening balances if you have already been taking money outside of Schoolcomms for your Dinners/Clubs or you are creating a new Dinner Plan or Club:
- Log into Schoolcomms and click on Dinners or Clubs
- Once you are in Dinners/Clubs click on Record Charges from the menu on the left-hand side of your screen
- Select the Dinner plan/Clubyou want to record the charge for, from the list on the left-hand side of the screen
- Under the members name you wish to record an amount for click in the No Actionbox
- Select if you wish to record a credit (positive balance) or a charge (negative balance)
- Add the amount of the balance into the amountbox
(It is not necessary to apply + or - when applying a credit or a charge)
- Repeat this process until you have added/amended all the balances you need to.
Once you are happy click Apply Actions on the top right corner and this will save the changes and update the balances for Dinners/Clubs in Schoolcomms and in School Gateway.