Sometimes you may need to contact people who don’t appear within your SIMS database.
Adding a new Member
Click School Members and Groups>Manage School Members>Add Member
- Enter the details for your new school member and click OK.
- This member will be added to your list of members, but they will not have any contact details against them.
- Search the member you have just added and click on the linked People icon
- Click on NEW
- Add the relationship to the school member e.g., Prime Parent/Non-Prime Parent and choose if the parent has Parental Responsibility. Please note without Parental Responsibility they will be unable to give consent or book clubs.
- Add the email address and mobile number and chose if you want to send a confirmation email or text to let them know. Click OK.
Editing an Existing Member
You can edit any members created in Schoolcomms by selecting the member then clicking Edit.
Deleting a Member
You can delete any member created in Schoolcomms by selecting the member then clicking Delete.
The member will be permanently deleted and removed from the member list.