On Cypad we have options to record allergy details for the 14 most common forms of allergies.
This article will teach you...
The 14 most common allergies and which products fall under the respective allergies.
- Celery: including celery stalks, leaves and seeds and celeriac, in soups, salads, celery salt, and some meat products
- Cereals containing gluten: such as wheat, rye and barley and foods containing flour, such as bread, pasta, cakes, pastry, meat products, sauces, soups, batter, stock cubes, breadcrumbs, and foods dusted with flour
- Crustacea: such as prawns, lobster, scampi, crab, and shrimp paste
- Eggs: In cakes, mousses, sauces, pasta, quiche, some meat products, mayonnaise, foods brushed with egg
- Fish: in some dressings, pizza, relishes, fish sauce and some soy and Worcestershire sauces
- Lupin: Lupin seeds and flour in some types of bread and pastries
- Milk: in yoghurt, cream, cheese, butter, milk powders, and foods glazed with milk
- Molluscs: such as mussels, whelks, squid, land snails, and oyster sauce
- Mustard: including liquid mustard, mustard powder and mustard seeds in salad dressings, marinades, soups, sauces, curries, and meat products
- Nuts: in sauces, desserts, crackers, bread, ice cream, marzipan, ground almonds, and nut oils
- Peanuts: in sauces, cakes, desserts, groundnut oil, and peanut flour
- Sesame seeds: in bread, breadsticks, tahini, hummus, and sesame oil
- Soya: in tofu or beancurd, soya flour and textured soya protein, in some ice cream, sauces, desserts, meat products, and vegetarian products
- Sulphur Dioxide: in meat products, fruit juice drinks, dried fruit and vegetables, wine, and beer