Admin users can select which features they use on the Whiteboard. The Whiteboard Theme  drop down menu has a selection of Themes available and will be applied to all users.
In the Pre-selection  options click the Use Menus  checkbox to reveal the Enable Student pre-selection option.
Student meal pre-selection via the Whiteboard will not be available unless the Use Menus checkbox is checked.
Click the Enable Pre-student pre-selectioncheck box to make the following options available:
- Enable for following day - Students can pre-select their meals for the following day.
- Show student photo - If available, student photos will be displayed with their name on the Whiteboard (refer to, Students - How to Guide: Adding & amending student data)
- Enable break pre-selection - students will be given with the option to pre-select their break
- Enable breakfast pre-selection - students will be given with the option to pre-select their breakfast
- Hide names on whiteboard based on debt limits - Hiding students on the whiteboard when they go into debt
- Only on credit - only show students who are in credit
The option to hide FSM/UIFSM student names on the Whiteboard based on debt limits has been updated so students are still able to choose menu items which do not breach their debt limit e.g. free packed lunch.