- Create an order - based on a centrally controlled stock list - then send it electronically to your supplier. Check the delivery against the order and record time and temperatures
- Submit your order early – not on the deadline day - to avoid sync issues
- Let the tablet sync when you submit an order, then also do a manual sync
- A red comment means the order has not been sent – sync the tablet again.
When your delivery arrives, check it off on the tablet by tapping Orders & Deliveries:
- Enter item quantities delivered. When you have checked off all items tap Menu Options and Sign Off.
- Quick Delivery: Tap on the quantity ordered to confirm the item has been delivered, this saves you having to enter a quantity separately
- Record delivery temperatures (chilled and frozen) on the Sign-off screen in Notes
- For any items not delivered, returned to supplier or damaged, do not check them off on the tablet when you are checking in a delivery
- You can leave the value delivered as zero, or enter a lower number if you have been short delivered