The Orders menu shows a list of orders for the selected site. The Desktop display varies with each contract and site, but the illustration below is typical. There is no ‘add order’ function on the Desktop as orders are always added on the tablet.
Kitchen Manager > Orders > select a Site > Filters (Status , Start Date/End Date , Supplier , Show only orders with discrepancies 
This article will teach you...
How to use the status filter.
The Order Status  filter has a list of options to view orders at different stages from placing the order to delivery of the order.
The different options available in the Status filter are as follows:
- All = view all orders
- In Progress = The order is being created but is not yet ready for submission
- Submitted = The order is completed and submitted for
- Sent from Cypad (At Supplier) = The order has been sent to the
- Not delivered = The order is now out for delivery from the supplier
- Delivered = The order has been received and is marked off as ‘Delivered
- Rejected = These are orders that have been submitted and rejected by either the supplier or Cypad i.e. delivery date inside minim days required for delivery