When an approval request is sent to a school from a GMA account, a notification tab is displayed on the manager home screen indicating there is an action to take.
- Select the Notification by clicking on it with your left mouse button (alternatively, navigate to Settings > Group manager).
The Group manager data sharing access page is displayed with:
- A legend identifying the possible status levels you may see for each GMA account associated with your school.
- A list of the GMA accounts currently linked to your school along with the lead contact, their email, and the approval status.
NOTE: If your school is not yet included in a GMA account this area will be blank.
- Select View/Edit access for one of the accounts displaying the Request Sent – ACTION REQUIRED icon.
- Review the details then select the checkbox to certify that you have permission to approve the data sharing. This will enable the approval button.
NOTE: You should not approve data sharing connections unless you are authorised to do so and can confirm that the request is authentic and expected.
- Select the Approve request button.
- Review the confirmation popup and confirm you are happy to share the listed data and capabilities with the listed GMA account by selecting Approve request.
- A success banner will be displayed and the status icon will have changed to Approved.
NOTE: School managers can revoke access to their site at any time for any associated GMA account. See How to revoke data sharing for a GMA account