If customers want to report on UPFSM specifically they will need to need to update the reports throughout the system.
This article will teach you...
How to setup the changes required to generate a report on UPFSM.
UPFSM is called UIFSM (Universal Infant Free School Meals) throughout the Cypad system.
Data Collection Users
- For UIFSM KPIs to show information a new question will need to be setup in Data Collection Questions, go to Data Collection > Admin and set category to ‘Meals UIFSM’.
NOTE To avoid duplication of UIFSM meals in the reports, any existing question to record free student meals which is set to category ‘Meals Free Primary’ should only be used for Pupil Premium meal numbers.
- The UIFSM roll number will need to be entered for sites in the ‘Roll numbers’ tab in Sites.
Meal Selection Users
- In Payments Analysis the reports are designed to report UIFSM so they will show the information once UIFSM meals are marked as taken.
- In the Reporting module the reports will need to updated with the relevant UIFSM KPIs in Report Builder (go to Settings).
Meal Manager Users
- In Meals Analysis the reports are designed to report UIFSM so they will show the information once UIFSM meals are marked as taken.
|R1147||UIFSM Roll||Total students receiving UIFSM|
|R1212||Max Potential UIFSM||Maximum potential UIFSM for the selected period|
|R1900||Meals UIFSM||The number of UIFSM|
|R2500||UIFSM Take-up %||The number of UIFSM children taking a meal divided by the max. potential UIFSM expressed as a %|
|R4090||Income UIFSM||The number of UIFSM multiplied by the meal rate|
The names of these KPIs can be manually changed from UIFSM to UPFSM when building the reports in the Reporting module.