Add the pupil to the existing expired Childcare Voucher Payer payment request.
You will then need to transfer the payment made on the active request over to the expired voucher request via manual transactions:
- Click on Manual Transactions on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Search for and select the school member.
- At the top of the screen, select the Payer name.
- Find the payment request you wish to process the manual transaction for.
- Select the manual transaction type, e.g. manual adjustment. In the amount column, type the amount as a minus amount. Enter a comment if you wish.
- Then go to the request you wish to transfer the amount to; select the action type ‘Manual adjustment’. In the amount column, enter the amount. Enter a comment if you wish.
- Click on Apply Actions in the top right-hand corner under the heading Transaction Controls.
- You will see a Manual Transaction Summary. N.B if you haven’t selected a payer you will see a warning message at this point.
- If a payer has been selected, there will be a tick box on the bottom left of this screen asking if you wish to send a transaction receipt to payer.
- If you are happy with this transaction, please click Confirm.
You will then see a message in a green box at the top of the screen confirming that the transaction has been processed successfully.
Once the payment has been transferred across to the Childcare Voucher Payer request, you will then be able to remove the pupil from the active request.
- Click on the active payment request you want to remove the pupil from.
- Click on edit.
- Scroll down to the members and locate the pupil and click on the X next to the pupil’s name.
The parent will now be able to book the club sessions and will not be made to pay.