Adding people to a PayPoint card order
First, you need to identify PayPoint payers on the ParentPay system and add them to your next order:
- Navigate to https://www.parentpay.com and log in as a Manager User (with Overall rights)
- Navigate to Payment items > View other payment item
- Select your meal payment item
- Select Edit assigned people
- Choose from the available search criteria to select the appropriate pupils
- Click Search
- Search for the pupil(s) you wish to order a PayPoint card for and check the box against the PayPoint option for each child
- Select Save settings
- You will see a confirmation message and you will have to go to the card order screen to complete the process.
Processing a PayPoint card order
All selected pupil(s) will now be visible on the PayPoint card order page.
To complete the order:
- Navigate to Attendance, meals & events > Settings
- Select PayPoint cards – You will see all available requests for PayPoint cards listed here (this will include new and old orders alike).
- Confirm the appropriate selections by checking the Re-order box against each child you are making a request for in this run.
- Click Send order
The order will be sent to the ParentPay finance team who will liaise with PayPoint and produce and distribute the cards to the school or organisation. This can take up to 2 weeks.
NOTE: Please ensure you only select the children you wish to order cards for. You will be charged for all cards produced through this service.
Once complete the pupil names will remain on this screen for re-ordering purposes in the case of lost cards. Simply repeat steps 1-4 above should you wish to reorder any cards.