Please find below some useful information on key times:
- Cut-off time is determined by the Parent pre-order cut off time in Cypad > Settings > Site Info > Whiteboard.
- Recording selections for current day – 12pm.
- You can still access the whiteboard after 12pm to record PM attendance (if enabled).
Pre-orders tab for current day (e.g., adding/removing pre-orders manually):
- Only available until 12pm (greyed out afterwards).
Transactions tab for current day (e.g., adding meals retrospectively that weren’t pre-ordered):
- If you have a tablet – only accessible the following day (so any meals for the current day that weren’t pre-ordered need to be added to the tablet and a sync run, otherwise they can only be added the following day).
- If you don’t have a tablet – accessible all day but you should still record any pre-orders via the pre-orders tab to ensure your meal selection reports populate correctly.
When do meals get confirmed/charged?
- If you have a tablet– when the meals are confirmed on the tablet and a sync is run on the tablet (manual process).
- If you don’t have a tablet– automated process at 3pm each day (you can manually apply pre-orders earlier in the day via Transactions tab if needed).
Data sync between Schoolcomms and Cypad:
- School members (if you use the Schoolcomms API) – 6am, 11am, 3pm, and 6pm each day.
- Payments/balances – every 20-30 minutes.