If you have created a Google Form to collect consent, you can create a link that parents will be able to access via School Gateway simply by clicking on the icon within the app.
Access School Gateway Links
- Within Schoolcomms click the Dashboard tab.
- Once the Dashboard window opens click the School Gateway logo on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Here you will see several options you can customise with links to external internet pages.
- Click on the section you would like to add a link for and paste the required web address into the Link box. You can then test this link by using the Link Icon next to this box.
- Type a description in to the Description box, if needed, and decide if you would like this link to be available to Students, Parents or Staff.
- If the page you would like to link to is not listed as an option, click Create Custom Link and add another.
- Once happy, click Save.